Spring Funding Cycle
Opening January 28th!
The FUND will be launching a new grants portal that will allow applicants to submit their application online!
Stay tuned for more information or attend one of our FREE grant application workshops to learn more!
Free Grant Application Workshops
Spring 2019 Funding Guidelines
We Will Not Consider:
- Projects involved in electoral campaigns on behalf of candidates or parties
- Private (vs. public) interests
- Direct labor organizing
- Projects located outside of Santa Barbara County
- Projects providing direct services without a social change component
- Direct support to individuals, capital ventures, or building improvements
We Invite Applications From Groups:
- Working against discrimination based on race, sex/gender, age, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, physical/mental ability, ethnicity, language, or immigration status
- Struggling for the rights of workers
- Promoting self-determination in low-income and disenfranchised communities
- Promoting international peace and organize locally for a just foreign policy
- Working on improving the environment, especially organizing a constituency usually without access to decision makers
- Operating in a democratic manner, responsive to and directed by the constituency being served
Schedule: Spring Cycle 2019
Proposal Review by Staff
Applications Due - No Later than 5:00pm
Site Visit Interview Notification
Please note that not all applicants will receive an interview and that interviews are not indicative of a decision to award funding.
Funding notifications to grantees
Spring Grant Awards Celebration
All grant applicants are welcome regardless of funding decisions.
January 28th - February 22nd